We are always looking for like minded people to join our team.
Contact us today if you are interested in the current job positions:
We are looking for an energetic, passionate & experienced Farm Operations Manager to join the team. This role is hands on and requires a strategic thinker with demonstrated people leadership skills.
Duties will include:
- Organise and manage all aspects of farm operations to ensure production efficiency and quality.
- Plan and manage crop production to optimal growing conditions, crops yield, and farm conditions.
- Supervising staff and providing training as required.
- Responsible for management of customer ordering process, picking, packing and delivering co-ordination.
- Responsible for seeding, planting & pulling, pest and weed control.
- Manage and maintain farm facilities such as hydroponic system, forklift, equipment, machines, and other systems.
- Provide ideas, solutions and recommendations to Farm Owner for continuous improvement.
- Coordinating with Head Packer and Farm Owner.
- Record and report farm activities to Farm Owner.
- Overseeing staff performance to strictly adhere to Occupation Health and Safety policies and procedure.
It is essential you possess the following:
- Willingness to work individually or with minimal assistance.
- Reliable, energetic and have a great work ethic.
- Work under pressure and a tight schedule.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- A current drivers licence.